Order and delivery information
All Keystone Wildflowers plant orders must be picked up at our nursery in Robesonia, Pennsylvania. We do not ship plants. Occasionally, we make regional deliveries in our truck. We also attend a variety of regional plant sales in Pennsylvania and Maryland that are open to the public.
To avoid delays, please order early. The earlier the better as inventory changes rapidly during the season. We accept orders of plants starting in the fall before spring delivery the following year.
Note: Orders canceled less than 96 hours before delivery/pick-up will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
How to order native plants
- Download our available native plant list.
- Call us with your order at 610-750-4186 or email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will confirm your order and request payment. We prefer personal checks or cash as payment. However, to limit social contact due to the spread of coronavirus, we also offer contactless payments via PayPal.
- Upon receipt of payment (if using PayPal), we will assemble your order.
- You can then pick up your plant order with minimal in-person interaction at our nursery. Please schedule an appointment for pickup.
Orders can be picked up in person. In fact, we prefer that you pick up your plants at our nursery. Please call to make an appointment and get directions so we can plan to be available.
By appointment only from February through November.
About your order and payment
Please note any prices listed are subject to change without notice.
All transactions will be met and on a cash basis, except when prior credit has been established. All bills are due at net 30 days and a 2% charge per month will be assessed on all late bills.
Customers are responsible for incurred collection fees.
To cancel a plant order, we must receive notifications at least 7 working days before the scheduled pickup date. If your order has been processed but not picked up, your canceled order is subject to a 20% cancellation fee. Sorry. No exceptions will be made. If your order was shipped, plant orders cannot be returned.
To add to or change a plant order, please inform us at least 7 working days before the scheduled delivery date. This will assure the changes will be made to your order.
Our plant guarantee
All of our plants are guaranteed to be true to name and are native to the northeastern United States.
Keystone Wildflowers will not be held responsible for the condition of orders after they leave our premises by carriers other than our own. If applicable, all such claims must be filed immediately with UPS for their inspection.
For best results, water your plants immediately after receiving, store in a shaded place and transplant plants within 7 days.