All Keystone Wildflowers plant orders must be picked up at our nursery in Robesonia, Pennsylvania. We do not ship plants. We also attend a variety of regional plant sales in Pennsylvania and Maryland that are open to the public.
Order early in the season to avoid delays. Inventory changes rapidly during the season. We accept orders of plants starting in the fall before spring the following year.
How to order native plants
- Download and review our available native plant list.
- Place your order by calling us at 610-750-4186 or emailing email@example.com. Please schedule an appointment for pickup at this time.
- We will confirm your order, pickup time and request payment.
- For payment in person, we prefer personal checks or cash (exact change only). We also offer contactless payments via PayPal.
- Once availability is confirmed and we receive a payment (if using PayPal), we will assemble your order for pickup.
All orders must be picked up at our nursery in Robesonia, Pa. We operate by appointment only from February to November.
Plant orders may be picked up with no in-person interaction. If you choose, you may remain in your vehicle, and we will load your plants into your trunk. Please indicate your pickup preferences when placing your order, so we can maintain a safe distance.
Please note any prices listed are subject to change without notice.
All transactions will be met and on a cash basis, except when prior credit has been established. All bills are due at net 30 days and a 2% charge per month will be assessed on all late bills.
Customers are responsible for incurred collection fees.